Promotional Terms & Conditions: 10% off newsletter sign up
- We’re offering our recent visitors to www.wakencare.com the opportunity to receive 10% off the total purchase price of their first order by signing up to the Waken newsletter (excluding shipping cost).
- To sign up for the newsletter via the pop-up: fill in the data entry boxes on the website pop-up that presents itself and click ‘Join’. An email with a 10% of promotional code will be sent to the email address entered.
- To sign up for the newsletter via website page: fill in the data entry boxes on the ‘Newsletter Sign Up’ page and click ‘Join’. An email with a 10% of promotional code will be sent to the email address entered.
- The promotional code will be valid for 30 days upon subscription.
- When using your promotional code, you’ll need to enter this into the box on the ‘checkout’ page –it sits below the items you added to your basket and say ‘discount code’ in the box. Once you enter your code be sure to click ‘apply’ to the right of the box in order to get your discount!
- Promotional codes can be used only once per customer as defined by their email address and/or credit card address and/or delivery address.
- Maximum number of 10 identical products in total can purchased per order, per customer as defined by their email address and/or credit card address and/or delivery address.
- Only one promotional code can be used per transaction.
- Please note that promotional codes have and expiry date and are only valid for the period communicated.
- Promotional codes remain the property of Waken, are non-transferable and may not be reproduced in any form
- There is no cash alternative to this promotional code or promotion.
- This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer (including product collections / bundle offers).
- Waken reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended term.
Promotional Terms & Conditions: Product Collections / Bundle Offers
- We periodically offer our beloved customers the opportunity to buy multiple products as a single collection for a fixed retail price for a minimum percentage discount off the total retail price of the products on www.wakencare.com (excluding shipping cost).
- Purchase the bundle as you would any other product (e.g. add the collection to your basket and go through the purchasing process as indicated).
- The retail price of the collection already includes the percentage discount communicated.
- This offer is valid as of 10th March 2021 at 23:59.
- Only one of each collection can be bought once per customer, as defined by their email address and/or credit card address and/or delivery address.
- Only one of each collection can be used per transaction.
- Please note sales of the collections are subject to appropriate stock being available.
- Collections and associated percentage discounts may have an expiry date and if so are only valid for the period communicated.
- There is no cash alternative to these promotions
- These offers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Waken reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend these promotions and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended term.
Delivery Costs For Online Orders
- Shipping is currently free on all orders over £20 and is £4.50 on orders below this value. Please note that the shipping cost does not count towards the £20.
- We do not currently ship outside of the UK.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
- Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From despatch please allow around 2-3 working days for standard delivery.
- For international orders, delivery times will vary and we cannot guarantee a specific delivery timeline.
- Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org straight away if your order does not arrive when it should. You should quote your order number and we will find out what happened to it and get it to you as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, we cannot replace orders where the delivery address has been entered incorrectly by the person placing the order.
- Please contact us at email@example.com immediately if your order is missing any products. We’ll find out what happened to your order within three (3) working days and we’ll get them to you as soon as possible or give you the option of a full refund of the missing items.
Returns Policy and Refunds
- You may return any unopened and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You will receive your refund within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. If you need to return an item, simply contact us via the help icon at the bottom of the page quoting your order number and return requirements.
- We use Shopify and PayPal as our online payment platforms and accept payment from the following cards;
General Terms and Conditions
- Your acceptance of our terms and conditions is given when you submit an order to us. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Your order is an offer to Mintology Limited, which can be rejected by Mintology Limited.
- All promotional codes are valid on full priced items only unless otherwise stated.
- Please bear in mind that buying over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in store. Be aware that:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Mintology Limited. Mintology Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Mintology Limited.
- The colours which are shown on the website will depend on many factors including your computer display settings. Our products may vary slightly from their pictures.
- All goods are subject to availability – we may not be able to supply your order. If goods are out of stock at the time you place your order, we will not be able to accept your order.
- Any delivery estimates given are estimates only.
- The goods and promotions which are offered on the website may not be available in store and viceversa.
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out in our website at the time you place the order. Waken reserves the right to reject an order if a product was advertised on the Site at an incorrect price.
- Mintology Limited reserve the right to change the advertised price at any time.
Using Our Site
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Mintology Limited nor any other party involved in hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Mintology Limited or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mintology Limited. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Mintology Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Mintology Limited may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, Mintology Limited is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Mintology Limited will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Mintology Limited to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your log in details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
- We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure) including (but not limited to ) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood, snow or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and any such change will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the website.
- We try to make sure that all information on the website is accurate and correct at all times. We will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe that such an error has affected your purchase, please let us know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the website.
- Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury. Nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.